Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Try it, you'll like it!"

Welcome to my blog. Barbara my dear friend, teacher and confidant inspired me. It is because of our conversation yesterday and the sharing of her blog that gave me the "light bulb" moment, the courage and the idea to try.

The idea to do a blog on my experiences with "Eating, Drinking and Being Merry" and still being able to follow my healthy regime came to me yesterday while walking Rubie my beautiful girl. This is a topic that has consumed me most of my life. Anyway, Rubie and I were on our routine 4+ mile walk, the farthest point from our home when hunger took over my body to the point that I wondered if I would ever make it back; I started to sweat and I felt very weak, my stomach was growling. This was a very different feeling than the typical blood sugar drop. Maybe it was too intense of a workout for the second day of a new cleanse - BluePrintCleanse (BPC)?


I heard about the BPC a few years ago while listening to the Gail King (yes Oprah's BFF) radio show. She was a user and a fan of this product. I was so interested as I am with all diet related things, I went on line and ordered a 3 day supply to try. You can not imagine how disappointed I was when I was told that it was only available in New York and New Jersey. Recently, however, I found that some of the BPC products were offered on Gilt. This spurred my interest again and right to the web site I went. Now, BPC can be delivered straight to your door anywhere in the USA!

There are three different programs to choose from, beginner, intermediate and expert. I selected the "middle of the road" or intermediate option, The Foundation Cleanse. I thought for me that would be a good choice since I have done cleanses in the past that the daily caloric intake was much lower.

My 3 day supply arrived Tuesday morning just in time to start the cleanse. The daily portfolio of juices included: 1 - creamy cashew nut milk with vanilla, cinnamon and agave nectar, 1 - combination of fruit juices - PAM - pineapple, green apple and mint, 1 - refreshing lemonade with lemon, agave nectar and cayenne, and 3 - nourishing green juices full of romaine, celery, cucumber, green apple, spinach, kale, parsley and lemon. The juice is drunk throughout the day with the green juices alloted for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The others are snacks in between. I must admit that even though your daily calorie intake is 1010, you feel HUNGRY; this is that "loose weight feeling" as my husband often reminds me.

I believe that BPC cleanse is great for a "jump start" to improve the way you feel after "eating, drinking and being merry," or giving your body a boast if you are on a diet plateau (this is the reason for me this time). After day two, the results of the cleanse - down 3.1 pounds. I am very impressed with the quality and the taste of these products. I am happy with the weight loss results, how I feel and how well I sleep. Being easy to obtain and use are just additional bonuses. I intend to incorporate BluePrintCleanse to my regime at least once a quarter.

"He likes it, hey Mikey!"


No comments:

Post a Comment